The Explore DDD Conference sets the perfect stage to discover how industry peers and leaders are using DDD to build better software:
- World-class talks from DDD practitioners and experts.
- Two days of pre-conference full-day workshops with expert instructors.
- Blue track is dedicated to emergent exploration - unconference sessions such as impromptu modeling and coding sessions, lightning talks, and problem-solving with peers are encouraged and expected.
- A smaller (~200 attendees) conference with a real sense of community/family.
- Incredible, inspiring venue - entire 38th floor provides uninterrupted majestic views of the Rocky Mountains, downtown Denver, and city surrounds.
- Conference hotel accommodation at AAA Four Diamond Grand Hyatt Denver.
Conference and pre-conference workshop tickets go on sale Wednesday, March 21. Conference registration is capped at 225 attendees.
Author of “Domain-Driven Design”
Inventor of EventStorming
Web App Developer & Designer
Distributed Systems and Stuff
Event-Driven Model Enthusiast
Creator of Axon Framework
Strategic Design Specialist