Explore DDD is offering hands-on and highly interactive virtual workshops.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- No travel! No flight delays, passport control, or security checks. Worried about losing your luggage? Forget about it!
- Challenge your thinking in an open, sharing, and collaborative environment while accessing the workshops from the comfort of your own home or office. Take breaks as needed. We understand that these are strange times we are living in.
- Use the time you would be traveling to report to colleagues on the key lessons and takeaways from our industry-leading instructors. Help them to expand the skills you’ve learned from these innovative, remote sessions, and then incorporate them into your organization as well.
- Talk to your boss and tell them how you would benefit from attending said workshops. Relay the cost savings you will benefit from by not traveling this year.
- Seamlessly juggle work demands with partial-day workshop attendance.
- Connect with a larger, global audience: many of whom may have not previously attended EDDD before due to cost, travel, and time constraints.
WHAT IS DDD?
Domain-Driven Design (“DDD”) is an approach to delivering software for complex needs through evolving a model of key business concepts in the software itself. It is not a technology or a methodology, but rather principles, patterns, and practices for making effective design decisions to focus and accelerate software projects dealing with complicated domains.
View past conferences: 2019 | 2018 | 2017
Visit and subscribe to the ExploreDDD YouTube Channel
Explore DDD is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Read the full Code of Conduct on the about page.